Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis
This position reports to the Executive Director of FP&A and will primarily focus on partnering across the G&A organization, consolidating budgets and forecasts and providing accompanying analysis, assisting with the business planning processes, and improving functional and program reporting.
Primary duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in preparation of the annual budget and forecasting process for all departments
- Serve as a business partner with our G&A organization providing monthly reporting on key areas of the business, including analysis of actual results, key trends impacting the business, and projections of future spend
- Prepare monthly management reporting package and provide analysis for CFO review
- Collect and report on monthly FTE allocations providing management with program resource allocation views
- Assist in process improvements for FP&A system, including planning and setup of financial systems, reporting capabilities, training and other related processes
- Work closely with the accounting team during the month end close and manage the FP&A month end checklist
- Act as the finance lead in the company-wide procure-to-pay process
- Perform ad hoc analysis and reports as needed
- BS/BA in accounting or finance
- 3-5 years of financial analysis experience preferably in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and leadership skills and effective in working collaboratively with cross functional team members and with external partners
- Advanced understanding of Excel and ERP systems
- Financial statement knowledge and understanding of US GAAP
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills with superior attention to detail
- Ability to work within and meet all deadlines while executing on multiple deliverables
- Collaborative – Openness, One Team
- Undaunted – Fearless, Can-do attitude
- Results Orientation – Delivering progress toward our mission. Sense of urgency in solving problems.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit – Proactive. Ownership mindset.
If interested and qualified, please include Requisition # 2018-402 in the subject line when emailing resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
CRISPR Therapeutics, Inc. is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any characteristic protected under applicable law.