Research Associate – Molecular, Cellular Biologist
We are looking for a bench scientist (Research Associate/Sr. Research Associate) to join an exciting, fast growing gene editing company to develop novel gene editing therapies for serious diseases. The successful candidates will be integral in discovering and developing the next generation of therapies for musculoskeletal diseases. The successful candidates will have significant experience in development on assays including qPCR, ddPCR, ELISA, MSD, Western Blot. Basic cell and molecular biology skills are desirable. The position requires enthusiasm, passion, attention to detail, and a desire to create important new medicines for patients.
- Molecular cloning to construct plasmids
- Isolation of DNA, RNA and proteins from tissues
- Develop and utilize high-quality and robust assays with associated documentation
- Communicate and work effectively in fast-paced team environment
- Maintain good laboratory records and presentation of findings at regular internal research team meetings
- May be required to perform other duties as required/assigned
- BS or MS in biology or related discipline and 3+ years of relevant research experience
- Extensive experience in development of immunological assays and cell culture
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a result oriented research team; highly organized with significant attention to detail
- Extensive experience with flow cytometry, IHC/IF
- Prior experience with pre-clinical animal models
- Collaborative – Openness, One Team
- Undaunted – Fearless, Can-do attitude
- Results Orientation – Delivering progress toward our mission. Sense of urgency in solving problems.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit – Proactive. Ownership mindset.
If interested and qualified, please include Requisition # 2018-406 in the subject line when emailing resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
CRISPR Therapeutics, Inc. is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any characteristic protected under applicable law.